This document help setup and run Mare quickly.
Support 64-bit Linux, MacOS and Windows, you can Download on Github Release page, unzip it to any folder.
Document use Bash to run sample code, if you use cmd.exe, you need to do a little editing, suffix the command with
\in file path.
Open a terminal then enter in to the unzipped folder, use node to run index.js file. Windows user can double click run.bat to run.
By default, it will use three ports on the system: 8001, 8083 and 9223, it use dbdata folder to save runtime data.
Use Chrome open http://127.0.0.1:8001/, you will see the running information.
In the example folder, there are some sample Lua code, a pre-compile Lua interpreter and binary modlues.
Use the interface provide by remotedebug.so,
start() a new Debug VM enter file, for example, the Hello world program
-i option, in order let interpreter stop on REPL prompt。
It will print
hello world output。
You can run any snippets in lua REPL prompt, try to run
print(_ENV) to see what happen.
Include some sample codes to play
- test-console.lua test sementic logging
- test-funcs.lua test function usage.
- test-pause.lua test pause by Host VM code
- test-print.lua test print sync output
- test-repl.lua test running code in DevTools console
- test-table.lua test any type table
- test-tabson.lua test table serialize
- test-tailcall.lua test tail call